Monday, December 8, 2008

Day 53 in the Gym


Quote of Day....

"I am convinced that attitude is the key to success or failure in almost any of life's endeavors. Your attitude-your perspective, your outlook, how you feel about yourself, how you feel about other people-determines you priorities, your actions, your values. Your attitude determines how you interact with other people and how you interact with yourself." Carolyn Warner

still feeling like crap and my voice is still not back. I felt weak today but I managed to get through the workout. We worked back, legs and abs. I actually did some of the machines for legs and my knee isn't hurting which makes me happy. I just wish I felt better. I am tired of being sick or having something wrong with my body. It totally makes us appreciate our health when something isn't right with us.

No comments: