Friday, September 26, 2008

Saturday, August 20th


Okay so today was a big day. I had to reschedule a photoshoot and I was late for my neighbors daughters wedding. At 11:00AM I showed up at TRAINING EFFECTS - this is going to be my new home away from home. Frank 106.3 was there and I got to meet the other winners for the challenge. There are 5 woman and 1 man. We got to get to know the trainers a little bit by talking to them and then Billy the owner told us what was in store for each of us - allot of hard work, change of diet, committment and some more committment. I like their motta - Work Hard or Go Home thus my blooger website name.

I met Sarah and she is awesome! I can tell she is a very nice person and has a great personality and she really wants us all to succeed. We won't let you down Sarah!

Here is a photo taken at the event - I can't believe how horrible my body looks! Yikes!

No comments: