Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Day 2 with Andy

okay so I get up again at 4:00AM not so bad. I am still excited and nervous about everything so I think that helps me get up and keep my engery. I am sure it will hit soon and I will be going to bed really early and dragging my butt to get up.

Today as I hobbled into Training Effects with my aching body, smiling Andy was ready to work hard. I really worked hard today and did allot of stability moves and lots of push ups - i really don't like those (hee) and honestly I can't believe I can even push my weight up off the ground so I was excited to complete them. I have to also say that squats well they are not my favorite thing either. My quads are really feeling it and my legs have been shaky since I left the building. My mind feels excited still and I am really pumped up about this experience. What do I expect after not working out in 13 years.

I don't feel alone with my pain after reading everyone else's posts. I saw Rebecca there this morning - hi Rebecca! Everyone at the gym is very friendly and nice. Andy your okay too (ha ha ha)

I am still eating "clean" and tracking my food. Andy will talk to me on Friday about what I need to add or cut back on. Right now I feel great! I hope I don't have to go to the bathroom soon - it will be a painful and slow walk to get there.

See you tomorrow Andy my friend! Good luck everyone!

Here is my inspiration photo - this was taken in April 1995. This is where I want to be again...

Martha :-)

No comments: