Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Day 3 with Andy....

October 1, 2008

All I can say is OUCH!!!!!! How can ones body be so dang sore? Why is it so painful? It didn't hurt when I was eating all that Micky D's and restaurant food for years. If I only knew this years ago. I feel like I have been hurting my body a long time and I hope I can repair the damage.

I am still eating clean and feeling good and full after each meal. I am also down to only 1 diet soda a day. I use to drink 3-6 a day! I have also given up sweet-n-low in my coffee.

Okay so day 3 - let's see oh yes Andy made me work and work hard. We did arms today. They are still shaky. I enjoyed using the weights but it is hard work. I can't wait to get stronger. We also worked my worst spot - my abs. After I left I felt really good mentally my body on the other hand - um SORE

Also, waving to the 5:00AM gals! You guys look great. I hope someday I can do some of the exercises you do. Love your dedication!

Thanks again Andy, Billy (Training Effects) and 106.3 for this amazing opportunity!

Martha

No comments: