Friday, October 24, 2008

Day 19 in the Gym....


Last night after running a few errands I was so TIRED that when i got home I said to my husband I am too tired to eat, I am going to bed (that was at 7:30PM!~) I slept until 4 and felt good when I got up. We weighed in today and i was happy to be down around 7 pounds for the month. I think my body is figuring out what I am trying to do and is starting to cooperate.

Today was the DREADED legs - i made it through them even those horrible lunges! Ya know I never thought of myself as a "whinner" but I think when I am pushed and in pain working out (pain in a good way) the inner "whinner" totally comes out and I make my whinny comments. Billy picked up on that this AM. Who'd ever known that Martha was a "whinner" hmmmm - need to work on that.

Looking forward to a restful weekend. Going to try to get some cardio in at least one of the days.

No comments: