Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday, October 6th


Day 6 - workout

Today was day 6 with Andy. He had Deena and I do chest exercises and cardio today. There were some tough ones and my arms were very shaky. The last 20 minutes we did cardio on the treadmill 20 seconds running, 20 seconds rest and so on. I was so excited to make it to 20 minutes and I felt really good afterwards. My foot is still broken and hopefully will ge the "green light" at the end of the month that is 100% healed. I can't wait to start running (did I say that!) I have always wanted to run a 5K but I have never enjoyed running. I am hoping that this experience will change that.

I am not as sore today and i can tell a difference in the way I feel inside from eating "clean" I have a feeling my arms will be sore tonight and tomorrow.

Tomorrow's workout will be focused on our backs.

No comments: