Friday, October 10, 2008

Day 10...

October 10, 2008

Here is a lovely photo that shows what I worked today and boy do i feel it right now! I can only imagine what my "noodle" arms are going to feel like tomorrow. Whew - I have made it through week 2. Last night after work I went to the gym and did 25 minutes on the Elliptical and then headed home for a hot shower. I ate turkey burger and a sweet potato with cinnamon - yum! then i fixed my family pasta with meat sauce. I was so tired last night - I watched the first part of The Biggest Loser from Tuesday night. That show is so motivating.

This morning was biceps and triceps. First off my the backs of my legs were hurting when i got up this morning. As I left Andy this morning my arms felt like wet noodles - yikes! This work out stuff is so hard and some of the most simple looking exercises are the hardest.

I am so excited it is the weekend! I get to sleep until 7AM tomorrow morning -3 more hours than all this week - woo hoo!

No comments: