Friday, October 3, 2008

Day 5...

October 3, 2008

It was a little harder to roll out of bed at 4AM today. I had a small protein bar before I left and threw in some laundry. That is the nice part about getting up early. I can get some stuff done around the house.

Andy introduced me to Deena who is another contestant and she will be working out with me at 5AM. She was really nice and I think she looks great already. We didnt' get to know each other well because Mr. Andy had the "whip" out and kept making us do exercises. The nerve! No rest for the weary.

Today was the hardest day for me since we started. I HATE HATE lunges and I stink at them. I had a really hard time with those and I had a hard time stepping up on the workout bench and putting my other leg up. He also tortured us with weights. I couldn't wait to go home and get in the hot shower after it was all over.

I am so excited that I have survived a week of training. I am proud of myself and I can't wait to sleep late tomorrow! So glad it is the weekend!

No comments: