Friday, October 17, 2008

Day 14 in the gym....


I encourage all women to to self examinations and to have your yearly mammagram.

So Wednesday I was whinning and crying about not losing more weight and then last night I went into Boston and photographed an event for Ann Taylor for Breast Cancer Survivors. There were 11 beautiful women of all ages (even a hockey mom) and boy did their stories touch my heart. These women have been through so much and I am whinning about losing weight. It really put things into perspective.

The event went really well and Ann Taylor gave each of the girls the outfit they wore for the show. I photographed the fashion and show and afterwards. It was allot of fun and these woman rock! I got home late last night and woke up at the time I normally leave the house so I ran around the house like a mad woman getting ready this AM. Andy worked us hard today - legs and shoulders and of course abs. I was dying and I have never been so happy to see 6AM come!

No comments: