Thursday, October 30, 2008

Day 24 at the gym...


Today is cardio on our own. My plan is to go straight to TE right after work. I have my workout gear right beside me.

Sometimes when I need motivation I read weight loss stories on-line and I look at before and after photos and read people's personal stories. It really pumps me up. I wanted to share something I found today on believing in yourself:

Believe In Yourself & Attain Your Fitness Goals

Weight loss is 90% mental and all it needs is commitment, planning, & goal setting. Once you start believing in your self and loving your body you will be over with all hurdles and you goal will appear as near and as easy to achieve as it was never ever before.

Remember these things and boost your confidence:

* One thing that you cannot recycle is wasted time.

* Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new end.
* Do not try to lose weight/achieve your goals too fast.

* Make a lifelong commitment to yourself to change your lifestyle habits for the better.
* Always think positive and stay focused.

* Respect your body and treat it well.
It is not failure itself that holds you back but the fear of failure that paralyzes you, so knock off your fears and buck up with your strong will and go get your desired goals.

All of us are the proud owners of the wonder machines i.e. our bodies. In addition, we are lucky to live in an era when great progress is being made and we are now able to understand and know our bodies in a better way.

So love and enjoy your priced possession and take care of it always. In the end, hoping that this will boost you up and start a new beginning in your lives and for the betterment of course.

No comments: