Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Day 8 Workout

Okay girls here is a little eye candy for you! All I can say is (mouth open) WOW! Working out is a GOOD THING! Here are some of thos words Andy was using today :-)

I figure I will post this so I can keep looking at this to try to remember all of these muscles
Today was shoulders. We worked 3 different muscles today. Andy explained them all. He is very smart and knows his stuff. My foot is still bothering me which is bumming me out. I hope it is healed when I got back to the Dr. I really want to start doing some heavy cardio.

I am also bummed a little that I have lost only 2.5 - 3 pounds (depending on what time of the day I step on the scale) - Andy reassured me not to look at that and he said my body is in shock right now and is still trying to store fat because it is not use to me eating good and working out. The good news is I feel stronger and healthier.

No comments: