Monday, October 6, 2008

Sunday, October 5th

After a LATE night we met up with the team at the football field at 7:00AM - it was freezing and very foggy. We won the game and I got some good photos. I had some black coffee and a protein bar before the game - after the game i was so hungry! We stopped off for breakfast. Brandon and Scott got the buffett which was loaded with eggs, bacon, sasauge, hashbrowns, pancakes - etc. For the first time in years I didn't get the buffett - i ordered an eggwhite omletee with veggies and some sliced tomatoes on the side. I felt really good after and glad I didn't cave in.

We went to my oldest sons hockey game after football and we got home late afternoon.

Oh yeah one more thing - my "behind" and the back of my legs are still really sore from Friday's workout - thanks Andy!

No comments: