Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Day 27 in the Gym.....


Quote for Day:
"Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality". Ralph Marston
Success is not a race, be patient.
Success leads to success.
Success is always a work in progress.
Success doesn't come to you--you go to it.
Success is a journey, not a destination.
Focus on the process.
Some people dream about success... while others wake up and work hard at it.
Success is achieved and maintained by those who try-and keep trying.
Everyday is a good day to SUCCEED!
If at first you don't succeed-try, try again
I have been reading a really good book and I am going to try to deplete my carbs for 7 days and then work them back into my diet. I started today. I am eating allot of protein and veggies and "good" fats. It is funny as I look at my log from yesterday and what it will be today my fat and carbs are pretty much the same number switched - my calories are going to be around 1500 today.

We worked our arms and some legs today. I feel like I am getting stronger - I can't believe I can do the pushups I am doing. When I started I could barely do 10. Still not "loving" the lunges but getting better at it and I am not whining as much (right Andy?)

No comments: