Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Day 28 in the Gym....


I think the cartoon says it all, especially for women. I just don't understand the "SCALES" I mean one day you weigh one thing and that night you have gained 3 pounds and the next morning you are down 2 and so on and so on. It just drives me crazy. I feel like my weight is all over the place. This morning I was down 2 pounds from yesterday morning. I guess water plays a big part of the number that shows up.

So yesterday I really watched my carbs and ate lots of veggies and lean meat - feeling pretty good today. My knees are really bothering me and I assume it is from running. I will need to change up the cardio for now. Andy has been doing a type of circuit with us so now we just aren't sore say on arms we are sore on arms, legs etc. Today was pretty tough.

Thank you Andy for all you do! I know you don't hear it enough (due to the whinning or sighing) I do appreciate everything you have done for me.

No comments: