Thursday, November 6, 2008

Day 29 in the Gym


It is a rainy dreary day today. No Andy today so i got to sleep until 6:30AM!!! I was so excited! My knees are really bothering me today. I am still eating low carbs and feeling pretty good again. I guess we will see how three days of low carbs is when i step on the scale tomorrow. Did I mention I do not like the scales and for the most part they don't like me. On an upbeat my clothes are fitting different and that makes me happy. I wore a blouse today that was really really tight before and now it fits nicely. I had even intended on returning the blouse originally but never got around to it - glad I didn't because now it fits.

Getting my hair done tomorrow and I am feeling like going more blonde. I am in the mood to change it up some. Well tomorrow is Friday and day 3 of training with Andy. I am going to try no to whine tomorrow when he tells me to do lunges or something else I don't like but I can't promise I won't.

No comments: