Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Day 41 in the Gym













May your stuffing be tastyMay your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy Have never a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!

I want to wish everyone a Happy Turkey day!

Okay so Andy was right it was a tough workout. I actually did two knee exercises and my knee feels okay. I am excited to feel good again. Towards the end of the workout i felt like i was going to be sick. That is supposedly a good thing. Okay, let's see people pay trainers lots of $ to work them until they throw up - hmmmmm okay good thing I guess.

I am going to try to be good tomorrow. I am hoping today's workout will hurt so much that it will hurt to pick up the fork to my mouth (hee)

Signing off from one turkey to another......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Martha keep up the good work!!! I just found out my insurance will pay up $200 for my gym membership that i've been a member for at $50 a monh only catch is I actualy have to go!can you believe it? LOL guess I should start going
You are doing fabulous I haven't seen you lately but i'm sure your lookin hot!! Scott better watch out

Martha Crowther said...

ahhh thanks! It is so hard. That is great that your insurance will cover that. That is a beautiful gym. Hey if you ever need a personal trainer, I know some great ones. Also, I want to see Meagan's wedding photos chick!
Hugs
* and thanks for the support!