Saturday, November 15, 2008

Wah Wah Wah


I decided i needed to go to the Dr. because of the pain i was having in my left knee. I got an appt. for Weds. and they gave me some vicadon (sp) and set up an appt. with the Ortho Dr. for Friday. I missed two workouts this week and Imissed 2 days of work. I have been icing my knee and taking it easy.

I went to the Ortho and they said I it a bad sprain - that I tore my ligaments and it can take up to 6 weeks to heal.

On Saturday, I decided to go to my gym and do arms. I worked out for about 40 minutes doing the arm machines and free weights. I am glad I went. I have been watching my diet all this week and I hope I did not gain any weight.

My plan is to be back in the gym at 5AM on Monday morning but will only be doing abs and arms.

I know this will hurt me for the contest but I also feel like Michele that I am a winner. My clothes are fitting much better, I feel better, my hair is finally growing and I am happy I have done this for myself. The scale hasn't been my friend by my clothes are making up for that. I AM NOT giving up even with a bad knee. This injury will not stop me from working out with Andy and the girls.

Tomorrow is my birthday and this may be the first birthday in my life that I won't enjoy a piece of birthday cake - hmmm that is pretty wild and this is the first Halloween EVER that I did not eat ANY candy. I am happy with my willpower right now. I hope I can keep it up.

Until tomorrow - have a good night everyone!

No comments: