Sunday, November 30, 2008

Day 42, 43, 44 & 45

Thanksgiving was very nice this year. We had dinner at my mother-in-laws and she cooked a great meal. I felt like I did really good with porportions and for desert I bought a sugar free cheesecake which was low in carbs and sugar - yum!

We had a crazy four days. Our hockey team was in a tournament in Foxboro so we left early Friday morning and came home late Saturday for another hockey game and back Sunday for the championship game which we won in overtime! yay! I was so proud of my Brandon for making a beautiful pass to win the game. He played really good all weekend. I sure wish I had his energy.

I didn't do any cardio but i did try to watch what I ate - there were a few beers drunk though- need to get my big butt back on track this week.

No comments: